Virtual Forum: Using Telehealth in Long-Term Healthcare Facilities During the Fight Against Covid-19 & Its Aftermath
HPS partners, Ann Ford
, Laura Ginett
, and April Walkup
will join a group of other distinguished presenters in long-term care delivery, organization, education, advocacy and legal defense.
- The keynote speaker is Mark Parkinson, President and Chief Executive Officer, the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living.
- The Forum will include an interview with Thomas Lally, MD the Founder and CEO, Bloom Health.
- See below here for a complete list of presenters and the agenda.
This is a free educational event for which CLE credit is available (CNE application is pending).
This forum was developed with a Partnership for a Connected Illinois and will be facilitated by the Upper Midwest Telehealth Resource Center.
- Legal update: A summary of the laws and regulations impacting telehealth in long term care during the pandemic and beyond, including issues of compliance, regulation and reimbursement;
- Implementation and Use Considerations: Perspectives from providers, vendors and others on implementing telehealth in the long term care setting during the pandemic and beyond;
- The future of telehealth in long term care: How we can use telehealth as an adjunct to safe care of our residents and patients?